[Learn More] Welcome to the Community Forum!
Thank you so much for becoming a member of Denver Women of Cannabis! We’re thrilled to have you onboard and can’t wait to get to know you.
To help you get involved, here are a few events we have planned over the next couple of months:
- Cannabis Road Trip
- Peer groups:
- Coffee & Connect
- Lunch & Learn
- Connect & Collaborate social mixer.
You can view our full calendar of events here.
In addition, we want to make sure you’re taking full advantage of all the membership benefits available! Here are a few other things to get started with ASAP:
- Virtual, Hybrid, and In-person networking events.
- Access to members-only content.
- Opportunity to be featured on DWC Social Media platforms and in select company campaigns.
- Live Q&A sessions
- Professional development opportunities.
- Accountability partners
- A monthly small group mastermind curated just for you.
- We focus on a different monthly theme with featured experts delivering online training to help you thrive, expand your knowledge, and help take your business to the next level. Our monthly schedules are put together as building blocks for your business, providing the perfect steppingstones to business & online success.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions or comments about your membership or benefits, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Anne Marie Doyle
Denver Women of Cannabis – Founder